Monday, January 21, 2008

-- laughable "to do" list


Today's my day off so I wrote up a to do list of all the things I want to get done. But maybe this isn't so realistic:

_ clean entire house (18 loads of laundry, mop floors, shampoo rugs, water plants, bathe dog, clean bathrooms, put out trash, change bedding, and refill woodpecker feeder.)
_ cook mushrooms before they spoil.
_ start and finish entire website for brand new client.
_ evaluate website for friend.
_ send out invoices for work done last week.
_ foodshopping
_ dinner
_ pay bills & balance checkbook
_ start and finish annual business expense spreadsheet

Oh and do this before I have to leave the house in 1/2 hour for an appointment.

So this is me, now:

Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.

No comments:

Recent Posts