Tuesday, March 11, 2008

-- who is signing my high school "guestbook"??


There are 35 people who've signed my guestbook on classmates and I don't recognize 90% of them.

I got curious, thinking maybe some names had just changed -- people got married, whatever -- and tried looking them up to see if I could recognize them. I found maybe one person I'd forgotten about, the rest were still a mystery.

When I looked into it further, I found a good chunk of people that not only hadn't been in my class, but they hadn't even gone to my school, AND had graduated 20 years earlier than me. Why are they signing some stranger's high school page?! Classmates isn't like Facebook or MySpace, you're supposed to know these people. It's creepy.

2 comments:

TONY a.k.a. i sWEAT bUTTER said...

i've found that too, not just in my guestbook, but also listed with my graduating class. people who live in other countries, all over my class page... weirdos.

Anonymous said...

This is a very nice post, thanks.
Found for myself some new details ..
мини отели спб

Recent Posts