Friday, November 21, 2008

-- lowen and navarro concert tonight

I'm at a Lowen and Navarro concert now with Dan Navarro (left) and David Glaser (right). If you haven't heard of L&N, they wrote the lyrics to the song "We Belong Together" that Pat Benatar is famous for. I only recently discovered them through a friend and am really enjoying their tunes. I needed so badly to be transported by music tonight and was really grateful for the trip up to Baltimore to hear them sing. I also met them afterwards, they were both so warm and engaging. Time stopped for a little while...

Sample tune: Cold Outside (from Amazon's clips page)

1 comment:

shera said...

Very nice...being transported by music can be so healing...
Have you ever gotten into the Cowboy Junkies? Her voice is so soothing. Several years ago I sat in the first pew of a church in Montclair and experienced the most intimate and absolute best concert that I've ever been to...Too bad I had a cold and sneezed several times at inopportune moments!

Recent Posts