Monday, December 29, 2008

-- you voted: your favorite blogs


A while ago I polled my readers to find out what their favorite blogs were, in an attempt to populate my reader with good stuff. Here were their picks.

(Note: * = mentioned multiple times.)

Libby said...
i like hautepocket*, too, but she's already on your list.
kevin forgot said...
  • my own, obviously. i'm amazing and not cocky at all.
Michael Berman said...
hautepocket* said...
Kelly O said...

I love my friends' blogs best, I really do. It's a great way of keeping in touch with everyone. But other than that, here are a few favs:
Kimmers said...

Thanks for all the great material! Anyone else have a good blog to recommend?

ADDED 1/1/09: more blogs recommended by my readers (thanks, all!):

From Mindy of Mindy does Minneapolis:
  • Jack & Jill online
From Melissa of Melissa is Blogging:
Thanks for the great reading material, everyone. You're the best. :) --spleeness

12 comments:

mindy said...

I'm honored! Thanks, Kimmers!!

mindy said...

Oh, and another you should check out:
http://jackandjillonline.blogspot.com

:-)

kevin forgot said...

i want to take the time to write you a real comment but i have things to do. otherwise, thanks for mentioning me and my humility! your blog is one of my favorites, of course!

bekah said...

ooooh big thanks to you and to Libby!! I am speechless..which is rare for me!

**Melissa** said...

WOW! I'm so flattered! I did switch to WP, though. My new link is http://melissaisblogging.wordpress.com
The blogs I would recommend are sleepyjane.wordpress.com
rialeilani.com
rachieann.com
stylishhandwriting.com
ablondiemoment.wordpress.com

Enjoy the reading and happy new year to you too!

Mama Kat said...

Hey that's me!?! I just kind of wonder why I wasn't nominated by virtually everyone who voted...but whatev, I'll take it.

I like the guy who voted himself and then said he's not cocky at all. My kind of dude.

But not like that.

I'm married.

Thank you so much!! I'm honored. :)

Andy said...

Wow- this is really nice, and especially so that multiple people think I'm worth reading. I fully plan on becoming the father of their children now to thank them.

laura marie said...

Thanks to you (and Libby)

joshlos said...

HP is now officially my hero. One of them, anyway. And thanks to you for including your readers' favorites. That's pretty awesome.

hautepocket said...

Awww, Internet you're going to make me cry! Thank you! There is nothing better for a writer than knowing people enjoy and appreciate our work.

Thanks, Spleen. You rule. (I'm so glad I found you and your blog. Or....rather that YOU found ME. :))

ria said...

aw thanks for the link love! and thanks to melissa for thinking of me! :)

sleepyjane said...

Awww, melissa is a sweetheart!! :)

Recent Posts