1. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?You?
Looking at CSS code for someone else's blog.
2. Are you any good at math?
I used to run from it until I went back to school to confront my fear and ended up acing calculus. I loved math then. I remember thinking that I could imagine solving math problems for fun the way some people would dive into a crossword puzzle. I knew then that that wasn't completely realistic outside of a classroom setting -- you really need to have someone to go to if you get stuck. Now it's been so long since I looked at math though I'm afraid I've forgotten a lot.
3. Your prom night?
I never understood why the prom was such a big deal. I went to two, they were both awkward.
4. Do you have any famous relatives?
No, but my grandma's sister was supposedly very rich and left all the money to a cat hospital. No idea on the details.
5. Do you know the words to your MySpace song?
I hate MySpace. I don't have a page.
7. Last thing you received in the mail?
Student loan bill.
6. How many different beverages have you drank today?
Only one, water.
7. What is out your back door?
A lifeless dirtscape trampled barren by the dog.
8. Have you ever been to a planetarium?
Yes, many times. I loved them as a kid.
9. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO?
Black cherry. It can't be healthy to eat that much red #5 though.
10. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed?
Closed. Always closed my whole life. I hate when I have guests over and they sleep with their door open. And when I visit my mom, I close her door while she sleeps. All doors must be closed!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
I got this meme from Snappy Mom:
spleened by me at 4:00 AM