Saturday, January 3, 2009

-- language FAIL

This is freaking hilarious:From the FAIL blog.

Here's a clip of what the lyrics are *supposed* to be:
Can't Live, from Mariah Carey
No, I can’t forget this evening
Or your face as you were leaving
But I guess that’s just the way this story goes,
You always smile....
But in you eyes your sorrow shows
Yes it shows
(snip)

I cant live
If living is without you
I can’t live
I can’t give anymore
Can’t live
If living is without you
can’t give,
I can’t give anymore
I love at the end: "What language was that?" "English." Ha!

5 comments:

Libby said...

ha ha ha ha ha

friyet said...

not only is that freaking hilarious, but my new puppy was just sitting here barking at it...! thanks for the laugh! i think i will try it again

Dolores Haze said...

what "he" means? It's no, right??
it's so hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

and by the way, A Fabulous 2009!!

kevin forgot said...

i really don't like it when you make fun of my mom like that.

melissaisblogging said...

HA HA! I went Ken Lee? Who's that? What song is that?

Totally got me, so funny!

Recent Posts