Wednesday, April 1, 2009

-- sadly, this is not an April Fool's joke

So I'm still apartment hunting for a temporary move to Flagstaff, AZ. I got this in my inbox today and I started wondering what was up with the price. I mean, it was obviously conditional on something, just what? I scoured the email for the footnote but couldn't find one. At least not right away. THEN I noticed the fine print:

First person who can read this gets a prize (your pick of one enlarged spleen or two smaller but fully functioning spleens!).

Srsly, wut?

3 comments:

Niffer said...

For certain units. Additional charges may apply. You may have to pay more for rent if you want a working toilet. Or if you want the bathroom to not be located in your kitchen.

spleeness said...

Oh yes. And don't mind the hourly train or nightly ambulance sirens screaming past your bedroom windows.

hautepocket said...

Niffer beat me! I wanted two smaller spleeeens! :)

Maybe you can get a deal on the price if you give up your front door?

Recent Posts